Monday, November 21, 2005

On the Agenda **Updated

I realize it has been a few days since I posted a picture. I can't download the pics from our camera on my computer (until Brian loads some program on it) and he is on his computer now but tomorrow I will do it. Brian will be home for the rest of the week so at some point he can fix it so I can download them here. For some reason once we got married I completely became computer illiterate. That is okay because for some reason Brian completely forgot how to cook and how to put dishes into the sink or dishwasher so it all evens out.

I did take my camera to the grocery store today and took a couple pictures of Kendall riding in the shopping cart. She has started riding in the front of the cart now which is so cute. We have one of those little mats that you put in the buggy that has toys attached to it so she never actually comes into contact with the nasty cart. However, she finds the grocery list that I carry around ten times more interesting then the toys and is constantly trying to grab it out of my hand. She was such a good baby today. She was so giggly and talkative we had fun just playing together all afternoon.

I've decided that tonight I'm going to do a little scrapbooking in her baby album. Tomorrow I will get supplies for an album that someone ordered from me(whose name will remain anonymous just in case the recipient is reading the blog, hmmmm is it you???).


I found this picture that I took one day (a long time ago it seems) when she was having a little tummy time. I love this little skirt and the way her diaper sticks out the side. The socks that are too big for her in this picture are already too small, it's actually kind of makes me sad, she is growing up so fast!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:42 PM

    Is that the cutest little bootie or what??!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a sweet photo! cant wait to see the pictures you made today!

    corinne5xxx

    ReplyDelete