Friday, February 13, 2009

Ouch

It's the best feeling in the world, when you love so much your heart hurts. These two, uh, they kill me.

Yesterday at dinner time Kendall said, "I want to eat the last overs." She wanted the left overs from the night before (flank steak, asparagus, and cheesy orzo). When I was folding laundry she ran to give me a huge hug and thank me for cleaning her Dora socks. She has also become so sweet to Kate, "Oh baby, what is wrong, are you okay, my sweet baby?" Never mind that 2 seconds before she tackled Kate to the ground to get something away from her.

And this one. This one can't speak without pings going through my heart. She repeats anything you say, and especially anything her "Ke-guh" says.

It's going to be a busy weekend. Tomorrow night our awesome neightbors offered to watch the girls for us! Whoo hoo! Sunday I think we will go visit Great Gram so I may not be posting for another couple of days. So HAPPY HEART DAY!

2 comments:

  1. I loooove this age! Were we too distracted by new babies to notice it last time, or did it just go by too quickly?

    Did Kate get a haircut? She's adorable as always :)

    ReplyDelete