Monday, February 02, 2009

Randomness

Random musings from the day:

  • Today I cleaned the entire house...all four bathrooms, dusting, vacuuming...I even vacuumed out my car. The only thing that stands between me and a clean existence is my office. My cleaning motivation always comes to a screeching halt in this room.
  • I am incapable of remembering my cloth grocery bags. They always remain on my passenger seat when I head in for groceries. As I wheel my cart out to the car filled with blue plastic bags I remember them.
  • It's funny how your perspective changes. The last two days we have had temperatures up to 40 and I feel like it is downright warm.
  • I never want to forget this about Kate: She likes to snuggle right now, she wants you to hold her so she can rest her head on your shoulder and she always tucks her hands between your body and hers.
  • At Lorie's house Kate did something (I can't remember what) and Lorie looked at her and said, "You little snot" and Kate looked at me, smiled so big and said rather proudly, "I snot!"
  • Kendall and I both have the sniffles right now, her little nose is so red. My sweet little tidy girl for some reason uses a tissue and then proceeds to toss it ON THE FLOOR. This is the kid that will not go to sleep until everything is clean in her room but she throws her used tissues on the floor?!
  • I have an irrational fear of birds in large quantities. I love to watch them from our window but I gave many a street person a good laugh by my exuberant over reaction to the flocks of pigeons in Boston. I think people that go into the large bird cages at the zoo are certifiably nuts. I would much rather hold a snake then a bird.
  • I'm avoiding cleaning this office by trying to thing of more random things to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment