Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hooray!


So today was Kendall's doctor's appointment and we have FANTASTIC news. NO MORE BANDAGES. The burn is healing very very well and we are to resume life as normal now. I have already packed up all the gauze and lotions out of Kendall's room. The only orders we received were to keep it moisturized and protect it from the sun. Yippee. Kendall is still holding her right hand out a little bit but I think that she will start using it now that it isn't wrapped into a mitt. (Remember that the camera brightens the color)

We did amazingly well at the consignment sale too. I know some of you could care less but for the rest of you here are the pictures of our loot (minus the two pair of shoes I got Kendall). As you can tell she and Kate got a couple of matching outfits (the grey dress for Kate I bought at a garage sale while Susan and Ron were here and I found a matching one in Kendall's size at this sale). We also have a green hoodie in Kate's size already (that was Kendall's) that matches the green one I just got. So cute. Kendall got the most stuff since Kate gets all of her hand-me-downs from last year (or was it the year before) but she got a couple of her own things as well.

1 comment:

  1. Yay Kendall for being all better! She looks so happy in that picture - adorable.

    Love the matching outfits. You have inspired me to post pics of my loot on my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete