Thursday, August 16, 2007






This morning we had our first bath without screaming. Kendall was great, I think that the burns have dried enough that the water and scrubbing doesn't sting it. Also, a lot of her skin is peeling now (just like at the end of your sunburn) so I think that is great!! It must be itchy because I keep seeing her scratching it, if she sees me looking at her she says, "Tickle, tickle, tickle". This girl could

not be handling this ANY better. Yesterday (or was it the day before?) she got a paper cut while reading her books. I think that she must have told me that it hurt about 67 times but the burn, not a word.

Carol, the principal from Lorie's preschool, let us borrow this Lego table. We have Legos that Kendall never plays with but all of a sudden then are the best thing since sliced bread and she is playing non-stop.

Kate tried out the jumper yesterday. Kate did fine but Kendall wanted to wind her up and let her go. Kate is teething like crazy so she is jamming anything that she can get her hands on into her mouth. Lots of drooling going on.

I had a doctor's appointment this morning and Dani watched both girls for me. I think I've only been apart from both girls at the same time once before. It was nice to have time to myself (despite the fact that I was going to the doctor and not something fun) and it was fantastic to see them both so excited to see me when I got home. Dani said that as soon as she told Kendall that I was on my way home she ran to the window to watch for me and before I had completely pulled into the garage she was opening the door.

3 comments:

  1. I am so so happy she is doing so much better. I missed my morning visit, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the stories. You are a good writer. Kate and Kendall are so lucky to have such a good Momma. Okay, I have GOT to see these girls soon. We need to plan a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the stories. You are a good writer. Kate and Kendall are so lucky to have such a good Momma. Okay, I have GOT to see these girls soon. We need to plan a visit.

    ReplyDelete