Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Drip Drip Drop




This is not something that I thought I would see my daughter doing. Generally she is pretty prissy & likes to be clean. It is currently 67 out right now but there is big talk of tornado activity. The girls and I took a long walk today. Living in an area that actually has seasons makes warm days like this that much more appreciated. Even though there were overcast skies everyone was outside enjoying the day. It reminded me of Boston as soon as it got the slightest bit warm I would take a picnic blanket to JFK park and it would just be packed of people reading, throwing Frisbees and just hanging out, I loved it.
Today while we were walking we saw a kid skateboarding. I pointed him out to Kendall and she said (again) what she has been telling us for weeks, "I'm a skateboarder, I don't have a skateboard yet".


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:12 PM

    I love the pictures and I'm jealous. I just drove home from school in the snow, I couldn't see a single line!
    I love you,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did the same thing today!

    Is Kendall on the phone in that wagon?!

    ReplyDelete