Sunday, February 10, 2008



I've been trying for days to upload a video of Kendall singing the Teddy Bear's Picnic song, I hope it works. Until then you'll have to make do with just a little non-moving picture.


Actually, I have two things I need opinions on. 1)What are your feelings on thermal mineral baths, the public kinds. Since they are supposed to be 'healing' do a lot of sick people come? Is it sanitary? I would like to experience one but I'm feeling a little worried about it.
2) I don't want to be a 'tacky American' and walk around in tennis shoes. Any suggestions on footware? Something stylish but comfy. Well, any clothing reccomendations would be good, it's supposed to be 35-40 degrees, brrrr.

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea on either one. Sorry to not be any help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a fantastic story involving mineral baths, Nathan, and some Rasta men. Ahh, that's for another time. But for now I would say that Nathan gives the baths a thumbs up, and Jennie gives them a big, frightened, thumbs down.

    ReplyDelete