Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Longest Day



Poor Kate is having a rough day. I have her down trying to get her to take another nap...I think that she is just playing though. Kendall knows that Kate is getting extra attention so she has stepped up her game a little and stepped up the whining as well. Nothing tries my patience like whining. We did a little craft together, nothing can entertain a two year old quite like a glue stick. We also snuck into the library and got TWO Dora videos. Edit previous statement to say, "Nothing entertains a two year old quite like Dora!" Dinner is in the crock pot so I don't have to worry about that at least. I'm on a self imposed no childcare restriction to prevent any further contamination of the kids before we leave. No gym for me, so sad. I had planned to use our eliptical and weights in the basement tonight after the girls go to bed but I have this feeling that I will not be able to make myself stand let alone work out. I'm all ready for bed now!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry that sickness is in the air!! Thank God for Dora!!!

    ReplyDelete