Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Busted

So we made it to Barnes and Nobel to pick up Brian's book then we stayed to play a little. Kendall has started to add things to her Christmas list for next year. She wants this book ($25) that has princesses and an MP3 player. She just stared at it for a very long time. Okay, that is a little bit of a lie, she stared at it for a long time and asked for it many many times.

Kate tried to get her sucker around her big coat. Then she found a stage to perform on.


On the way out the guys were sprinkling salt on the sidewalk and I took the opportunity to explain to Kendall how we needed to be careful...at about that moment I went down... hard. Kate was in my arms so she came too, not wanting to leave anyone else out, we took Kendall on the way down. I was laughing, but I had tears in my eyes too. Kendall cried but I know neither of them were hurt because they both landed on top of me. I'm sure the people in the Starbucks window had a good show though. My poor bottom and elbow are hurting though!

1 comment: