Friday, January 09, 2009

Summing It Up

This pretty much sums up what we are doing today and what we are looking forward to.

I'm expecting a package today, Kendall calls him the "Eww-E-S Man" (instead of UPS). Sometimes she says, "But he doesn't stink Mommy, he isn't yucky"

The comment about visiting Lorie's house comes from two different possibilities. 1) She has good snacks, even I raid her pantry when I visit. 2) Today I made a list for Lorie of possible food ideas for the girls (sometimes I get stumped on what to feed them). Kendall saw it and asked what it was and I told her snacks that we could eat at Aunt Lorie's house.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:38 AM

    OH MY GOSH. yes, they can have snacks! they can have ANYTHING they want while they are here!! they will for sure get sick of kisses though. oh my gosh. i am sooo ready for you girls!! i miss you all!!!

    al

    ReplyDelete