Sunday, January 25, 2009

Paris

Today is our last full day here, I tried to do a post earlier detailing everything we had done but then I lost the entire post. Basically we have walked a ton and Brian and I both feel very old because everything hurts! We've done everything in the last two days! Eiffel, Louvre, Musee D'orsay, Champs, outdoor market, Arc de Triomphe, various gardens...today we will take a boat tour of the Seine and possibly head out to a little area that we think would be a good area to live in when we move here.

I'm loving all the wine, bread, and cheese :) Everyone has been very friendly so far. I'm no less excited about moving here maybe slightly more nervous? Mostly just ready to start learning the language. We're having a lot of fun. I miss the girls and will be so excited to see them tomorrow!

1 comment: