Thursday, January 31, 2008

INTRODUCING!!!

Kristy's new blog. I'm thrilled that she has joined the ranks of bloggers. I'm looking forward to reading stories about the kids and getting new recipes!

And Finally, Embarassing Moment Caused by Children #457: Today we were in the drive through and the man in the window was quite large. From the back seat I hear, "That's a big guy!" I just ignore it, no reaction on my face, and in my head I start praying that it stops at that. Then, unfortunately, since I didn't seem to hear her the first time her volumn level increases and she says, "Biiiiiig guy, a biiiiiiig guy! TOOOO big!!....". Well, I have been wanting a healthier lifestyle and I will never go through that drive through again.

EDITED: Her blog has been made private so I'm removing her link.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:01 PM

    Thanks for the shout out. I mean your shout out, not Kendall's shout out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!! That is so funny! There is nothing you can do when they do something like that. I generally end up doing something in an effort to get them to be quiet, but it always backfires!
    I hope that it wasn't a franchise that only has one on your side of the city. OH!...what if he would be transferred to other branches though!?!?!? You better just skip that franchise altogether. So sorry!

    ReplyDelete