Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Really, I have nothing new to report. Brian has been at a conference. Last night we had some crazy wind, I was worried about tornadoes. This morning when I took the garbage can out I found this in the street. The family that this belongs to is a family that always fails to bring in their garbage cans so I fear that the trampoline may be there for awhile.
Also, I'm going to recover our kitchen chairs (not the dining room ones). I got this fabric this week, I think that it will go nicely with the Sage paint and will also hide stains well, hopefully.
Nothing exciting to report. The girls both have a bit of a cold. I think it is a short lived one because I can tell that Kendall is already feeling better but this morning I feel a little stuffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment