Monday, January 28, 2008

Whoo Hooo

**Note that this car is PARKED***

No more gloomy here, I just heard from the director at the preschool where I want Kendall to go and they have spaces available in her age group for next semester (and only her age group). I'm so excited, we can walk and ride bikes to this preschool so it will be fantastic. The only catch is that they require their 3 year olds to be potty trained but we have until September so I think that we can have that done in 8 months!

This morning we had to drop off a movie at the library. Our town is pretty small and our library is very small so there aren't many people there usually. Today as I pulled into the parking lot I noticed that it was pretty crowded. I opened the door for Kendall, she put one foot in and yelled at the top of her lungs, "HI EVERYBODY!!!!". I tried to 'shhh' her but I was laughing too hard, luckily everyone thought it was cute. Today we checked out a book and movie about "Cinda-winda" commonly known as Cinderella.

3 comments:

  1. Cinda-winda must be friends with the Little Wormaid :)

    Yay for getting into the preschool. She will be totally ready by September for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you are in without having to wait in line Wed. morning?

    Whoopie!!!

    HOw exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, we still have to go up there but we don't feel as if it is a lost cause.

    ReplyDelete