Friday, January 18, 2008

Scrappy



It turned out to be a fairly early night. The girls left by midnight but I got a few pages done. We had a lot of fun and we may have sore abs tomorrow from laughing. Here is what I did, the lighting is bad since it is so late so I don't know if the pictures will be good. I think that I'll keep the momentum going and work more tomorrow night. I have more pages of Kate that I want to do. Actually, I had planned on making two other pages tonight, I ordered pictures and went to Wal-Mart to pick them up along with a few snacks for the night and forgot to get the pictures!! Bummer. For the "Strinkler" page I used what I had written in my blog post from the day. This is a great resource to have when I want to remember everything from a specific day.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome pages. They look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are fabulous. i have been trying to scrapbook lately, but the coldness in the house just makes me want to lie on the sofa and snuggle under blankets... ugh.

    ReplyDelete