Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Stranded

Last night we dropped off my car to have a leak checked out. I was actually looking forward to a day trapped at home but they called us at about 9:30 to let me know that it was ready. In order to avoid taking the girls in their shuttle Lorie was nice to come and run us up to the dealer to pick it up. We're still going to stick around here though and we've been pretty busy. First we did 8 puzzles. Kendall wore her sunglasses for the event and kept the sacred chapstick close by. Next we made some Valentines with non-washable markers, oops. Then we altered her clock and made a special sticker chart for pottying and staying in bed in the morning. Eventually we had a little lunch. Kate tried out some new Gerber Graduate food but she is boycotting eating right now. I can't blame her, my taste buds are on strike right now due to my cold and I think hers may be too.



The girls are naping now and I cleaned the master bath and re-cleaned the kitchen (is it normal to have to clean the kitchen 12 times a day?), started some laundry. Sitting down now for blogging and a little relaxing.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, Kendall still looks like a baby in her jammies. So cute!

    She looks every proud of her clock too... I bet it will work!

    ReplyDelete